About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 1 January 2012

Come on over and visit the Creation Station

A new year means a new year of creating. There will be a bit of a delay as my mum is over from the UK for another month but I will be getting my stitchery out for some evening stitching while we share our love of tv shows. In the meantime, I have created a page to introduce you all to The Creation Station where I will be getting stuck in to my PIWs,WIPs, BOMs & UFOs throughout the year! So please drop by.

Will be starting on this one which was meant to be a Christmas present for the eldest son but Christmas came too quickly, so I have another whole year to get it done now!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a lovely visit with your mum!

    Thanks for your kind comment on my sandpipers on the beach quilt. I really enjoyed making it. I did have a pattern to start me off, but I do have a tendency to do my own thing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...