About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Friday 27 January 2012

It's Friday...It's a Freebie

Friday again?? wow! anyway here is a freebie I found through "Crafty" that sends me regular emails.  Click here to view the free pattern from Sharon Holland designs

On another note...miss M has been in the kitchen again (if I want to lose weight, I am going to have to ban her) and she made this totally delicious Rhubarb & Custard Tea Cake


 Till next time, remember to keep your needles threaded,

1 comment:

  1. Bet there's afew calories in that cake. Be careful love, you might tip the scales.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...