About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Saturday 18 February 2012

Arggggh!!

I am sorry but I really do need to have a little winge and I wonder if anyone else is having the same issues as I am having.....

Firstly, how frustrating is the new word verification set up.  I have to refresh mine at least twice before I can make out the letters and sometimes they still don't look like the alphabet as I know it and sometimes I still get it wrong and have to try again.

But the worst problem I am having today is actually being able to log onto the blogs that I am following. They are just taking too long to open and keep timing out as if the internet has dropped out but it hasn't because i am able to refresh my facebook page which i always have open and I am still retrieving and sending emails. Then when I do eventually get the blog open and make a comment....there it goes again....timing out before I get to post my comment.

And there have been some wonderful blog updates so far today!


Arggggggh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...