About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 1 April 2012

Who's fooling who?

Did you get caught out today for April  Fool's?  Thankfully, I avoided it all even though I was out for breakfast this morning with the girls in my department from work - not a prankster in sight!

Looking at my to do list....I am thinking that I am fooling myself 'cos I have hardly achieved anything this month.  Here is a rundown:



March 20112
Completed projects:

Sewing Machine cover
  1. Sewing Machine cover
  2. Teddy Bear Tea Party
  3. Tea or Coffee 
 
Ongoing projects:
  1. My Garden BOM
  2. Teddy Bear Tea Party BOM
  3. Friends with Benefits
  4. Santa Downunder
  5. Edwardian House BOM
 No progress:
  1. Dresden Plate Quilting
  2. Rusty's Quilt
  3. Rusty's Quilt

I want to start:
  1.  Mini Waistcoat Quilt
  2. Merry, Merry Snowmen BOM

This Months stats:
     Completed  projects - 2
     New projects -0
     Currently in progress -5
 

I have two weeks of Annual Leave to look forward to this month .... time to make a dent in my to-do's!

 keep your needles threaded!

xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Glad you weren't tortured today....so far so good for me too!

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...