About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Monday 7 May 2012

SuRpRiSe!


Gotta love suprises! Well I do and I got another suprise in the mail this last week all the way from Tassie.  It was from Kathy of Sew-Happy House and inside was a pattern from "Designs by Fee".

I love Fee's work so I was delighted to find a tote bag pattern inside the envelope.



This of course was linked to the FWB swap and I have been getting ready to send my gifts to my Angel of a Swap buddy, Wendy @stitchduchessscrazysanequiltingworld.  Not too much longer Wendy!!!

Because of the surprise.....no photo's yet but here is a couple of snap of the girls, enjoying their sleepover:


 Callie went to investigate what was happening in the street.....and it didn't take long for Lila and Clover to follow also.


And a video I took of the two younger ones playing yesterday!

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you!!! I love designs by Fee as well. Her work is beautiful. Love the puppies playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with the pattern win, it looks a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the winning such a great pattern. Fee has such lovely items! The pups seemed to be having a great time. Have a blessed and peaceful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Cathy :) so pleased you had some goodies in the mail box to open - not mention all the electronic variety. Jet lag is such a bugger - it effects me badly on the return flight from the UK.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...