About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Shhhh!....it's a secret....

I didn't just bake yesterday, I also finished making this little something to send to someone. It is supposed to be a surprise so I can only show off a little bit of it.


 I had so much fun making it and can't wait to show you the rest of it.


 Off to my sewing group now...have a lovely stitching day everyone!
XXX

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the whole thing! Looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I see is adorable! Lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh,a kitty and birds! What can it be? Looks gorgeous so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, can't wait to see the rest of it! Looks very sweet from the sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little cat nose is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...