About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 30 September 2012

Sunday Beauty

I am off for a drive to Maleny today for more quilting yumminess. Hubby is going along for the drive so i am going to pack a few sandwiches for us to eat at one of the many off road picnic spots up there and we can make a day of it. Hopefully the rain holds off during that time.

In the meantime, I am going to leave you with some photo's from my garden.

We have never planted Petunias in our garden but the neighbours across the road and two houses up have a whole flower bed full of them.  Seems some of the seeds have flown over have moved in here.

I just love this pretty little pink trio soon to be joined by a few more blooms.


 There are also daisies growing in our front lawn which is new aswell.

Hope you see the beauty in your Sunday.......till later,


 

1 comment:

  1. Imagine! Flower seeds blowing in and flowers growing. Cool.
    Where I live what blows in and grows is tumbleweeds! Not nearly so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...