About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter and a winner

First of all let me wish you all a Happy Easter. I hope you are having a lovely weekend surrounded by friends and family.


 I haven't done any sewing at all this weekend but instead have been busy sorting out the home as one of our chickens is back in the nest.

I did get a chance this morning to pick a winner for the giveaway.  The random number generator got warmed up by picking a post from this month.  Appropriately, it was "Easter is coming together". There were 8 comments and the random number generator picked #3



Who is it?

The winner is Anita who said:
"How dainty is the decorated egg!! It is simply beautiful. Well done. Cheers, Anita." 

Congratulations Anita! If you could email me your snail mail address I will send off a gift to you.

Thank you to everyone for ALL your wonderful comments throughout this month and a BIG welcome to the new followers.



  

7 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and yours ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Anita!

    I hope you and yours have a very Blessed Easter Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a safe and happy Easter too

    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cath!
    Congrats to you winner, and Happy Easter to you and your family. :)
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Anita on your win. Hope you are having a wonderful Easter. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cath,
    Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter Cath and congrats to Anita :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...