About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 12 May 2013

Shake your little Tail Feather

Nothing is quite so tedious as doing satin stitch using only one thread!  Tail Feather is coming along nicely.

I will be spending my Mother's Day finishing this block.

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day this Sunday!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching Cath,enjoy your day stitching :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've spent all weekend finishing a book. I need to pick up something productive now. Beautifully precise stitches you have...lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think someone is trying to tell me something :) this is the Second Tail Feathers post I have ready this morning. Maybe it is the universe tellingme to get back to mine. Fully understand the stitching, maybe that's why mine is in the box! have a great day. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is so meticulous! Just beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cath,
    Happy Mother's Day. Stitching sounds like
    a great way to spend a Sunday.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great day stitching. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cath, love your stitching. I am a new follower and first time commenter. What pattern are you working? Have a great week. Lee

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...