About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Sunday 21 July 2013

July FQ Swap

My swap partner this month was Narelle at Rells Place. The theme this month was "BRIGHT AND FUN" to warm us up during the colder months.

Narelle sent me these very cheery brights which will certainly warm my creative side.
And I sent Narelle this little combo
I hope it reminds her of summer holidays......not too far around the corner.

There were also three birthday swaps this month

Lyndel, on the 6th, is collecting blues
Lyn, on the 8th, was happy to get anything and she sent me a little message to say that she loved her fq's, embroidery thread and the star buttons.
And Kylie, whose birthday is on the 23rd says she likes plain coloured swirls and cute novelty prints.  I couldn't find any cupcakes that I really liked so I do hope she is a choccie lover too.






1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...