About Me

My photo
Australia
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great-aunt and friend....and fur-kid mum I love Quilting, stitching, photography, cooking, baking, gardening, blogging and making new friends...stop by and say hi!

Saturday 7 December 2013

This has arrived.

I may have been a little late getting my parcels off to Noela but she was bang on time getting hers to me, despite her own time constraints at the moment, and they arrived this week.
Thank you Noela, I can't wait for Cheryl to give the go ahead to open these! Sitting on my hands may stop me from opening them but it makes it darn hard to do anything else.....LOL!

 

5 comments:

  1. what a wonderful lot of gifts there cathy oh you must be a strong woman they look so tempting, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just want to make a little hole for a little peak - I would!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!
    When do you get to open them??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, the parcels look
    very exciting. Enjoy.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so please leave one....I try to get around to answering ALL comments. If you are having trouble leaving me a comment here...email me at cathquilts(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot)au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...